What are the best tech gifts of 2020? Which gadgets are the coolest? Every list is different, but here are my top ten picks for the 2020 holiday season!!!
10. Larq Movement Self-Sanitizing Water Bottle: If you asked me a year ago, I would have told you this was the dumbest product on the market. Then a plague broke out, and we can’t be too overzealous in our sanitation! This gadget is a little costly, but the comfort of knowing your water bottle will sanitize itself? Priceless.
9. The (newest) Apple Watch (SE): While the Apple Watch has been around for a while, the newest one is my most favorite one. Now, there are three watches you can get. The highest one tracks your heart rate and oxygen….and that’s fabulous, but, truthfully, if I need those things tracked, I am probably in an ER somewhere. The cheapest one doesn’t do nearly enough cool things. The middle one, in my humble opinion, is your best option.
Cost: $59 (free shipping)
6. Philips SmartSleep Smart Alarm Clock with Sunrise Simulation: As a hiker, I spent a lot of time waking up early with the first bossy bird. At home, though, I have a hard time getting up to my Alarmy app. This wee gadget aims to combine both technology and nature, and I hope Santa brings this!
5. HP Sprocket Portable Instant Photo Printer: I take a lot of pictures of trail, and it would be cool to share some right there on the spot when we meet trail angels. I think this handy gadget will let me do just that!
4. TopVision Mini Projector: Broadcast your phone…in your yard! We’ve hosted several King Kong Movie Marathons in our yard with similar projectors, but THIS one uses your phone! WOO!! Bring on The Princess Bride!