Northampton Community College (NCC) is holding its third annual Giving Day, on September 30, 2021. NCC Giving Day is an annual 24-hour fundraising challenge that brings NCC and the community together in support of NCC students and their educational goals. We hope you will join us in spreading the word about Giving Day to raise money for NCC students!
How can you make an impact this Giving Day?
Sign up to be an advocate
Advocates share information on social media to their network to spread the word about Giving Day
- Click here and click “sign up” in the top right corner to become an advocate.
- We’ve already created content for you to share to your network! It’s located on www.northampton.edu/givingday under the “Spread the Word” tab. Copy and paste the text and share on your Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or LinkedIn and encourage your family and friends to make a gift to the area that is most meaningful to them!
- The top three advocates will win Visa gift cards (1st place $250, 2nd place $100, 3rd place $50). The number of clicks generated by each advocate are tracked.
Make a gift to NCC
On September 30th, you can make a gift on all three campuses between 12 p.m. -1 p.m. at the following locations:
Bethlehem Campus- Laub Lounge and Student Life Zone
Monroe Campus- Main entrance of the food court
Fowler- Main entrance near Zime
Donations can also be made online starting now and will count towards the Giving Day totals!
- Go to www.northampton.edu/givingday
- Click “Make a gift,” then, “Give Now”
- Fill out personal information and be sure to select the designation that means the most to you!
Giving Day funds help make it possible for NCC to provide housing, food, technology, course materials, and access to counseling and other vital student services.
Find more information on challenges and matches, ways to get involved, or make a gift at Northampton.edu/ncc-giving-day.